With extensive experience in the maritime industry, we are able to bring unique and relevant knowledge to implementing business systems to improve business knowledge and workflow to shipowners, managers and companies on both sides of the procurement cycle.
In addition to our maritime ranges, our business ERP systems are as relevant to the Maritime Industry as they are to businesses generally.
- Project1: Is a simplified project system removing the complexities of traditional project planning tools
- Store1: A stores and on-line sales system whether you sell machinery and spares or ships stores and chandlery.
CRM1 Maritime is a specific implementation of our cloud CRM system with added functionality for use in the industry
A complete CRM with Maritime fields to track companies and contact the way you want.
- Sales process tracking
- Customer and prospect emailing
- Sales funnel management
- EU-GDPR legislation compliance features
Project1 is a simplified project system without the complexities of the previous generation Project Management Systems, yet it stll gives you abillity to track projects against specific assets such as ships and tracks who needs to do each task with reminders untl reported done.
- Store1 supports multiple catalogues
- Multiples images per product.
- As most maritime suppliers are quoting per customer per port of delivery it can be configured to be a catalogue only. For those with fixed prices then it provides the shopping cart solution also
- Integration with your existing applications via custom import/export of catalogue data.
If you are implementing e-procurement either as a purchaser or as a vendor then there are multiple choices and decisions to be made. Choice of software, customising your own software and/or using an e-procuremment platform that best suits your business and budget.
Having been influential in the e-procurement process right since the beginning, we can offer you consultancy and project management to ensure that your implementation goes to plan, within budget and achieving cost savings/profits for your business.